Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Girl name banner - black & white

This is my latest creation.  It's for my granddaughter, the only girl of 9 grandkids.  Let me know if you would like to have one.  They are great for photos or room decor or just about anything you can imagine.

Thanks and I would love it if you'd leave a comment.
God Bless!!

The letters are not together like in this photo.  They are held together by ribbon and hang separately.

Here are close ups of each letter.







Once it has been hung in her bedroom, I'll post pictures of it.   thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a very pretty banner! I love all your different paper choices. They combine so well! The glittery letters with the pink matting just pull it all together so well! I'll bet she was thrilled to get it! Fantastic job!
    -Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete